|SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT Exam Analyser||Details on SSC Scientific Assistant Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Exam pattern and more|
|SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 SSC Scientific Assistant questions subjectwise, topicwise, chapterwise with facilty to create your own test based of parameters
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam
|SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT Exam Mock Tests with Test Simulator||-10 SSC Scientific Assistant PART 1 Mock Tests
-10 SSC Scientific Assistant PART 2 (Physics) Mock Tests
-10 SSC Scientific Assistant PART 2 (CS & IT) Mock Tests
-10 SSC Scientific Assistant PART 2 (EC & TEL) Mock Tests
|SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted test with individual analytics|
|SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT Comparative Study||Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Students|
|Number of Test Per Day (10 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Test - 4 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
TestBag now has exclusive microsite for SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT Exams. Please click on ssc-scientific-assistant.testbag.com for one stop on everything about SSC Scientific Assistant Exams.
Kindly Note :
SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN IMD ONLINE Examination 2022 starts from 30-09-2022 to 18-10-2022
Closing Date for applying: 18-10-2022
Last date and time for making online fee payment : 20-10-2022 (23:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 20-10-2022
Date of Window for Application Form Correction including online payment. 25-10-2022 ( upto 23:00)
Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE) : December, 2022
F. No. HQ-PPI01/8/2022-PP_1: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post, in the Level 6 of the Pay Matrix as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the IMD and as per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between IMD and SSC.
For Details visit www.ssconline.nic.in
VACANCIES / RESERVATION:
· Total Vacancies:990 (TENTATIVE)
· The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to variation.
· Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
· The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of One Arm affected (OA) or One Leg affected (OL).
· The posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment FOR SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT 2022: Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in.
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Payment can be done through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking.
Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
The Examination will comprise of a Computer Based Examination for SSC SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT IN INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT
Procedure for Online Submission of Application :
1. On-line application will be available w.e.f. 30-09-2022 to 18-10-2022 (up to 5.00 PM)
2. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
3. One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be noted by the candidate and kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssconline.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 30-09-2022 to 18-10-2022 (up to 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 20.10.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on 19.10.2022.
4. The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
5. In Registration Part, candidates will have to provide their basic information and upload their photograph (in JPG format, having digital size between 4 KB and 20 KB) and signature (in JPG format, having digital size between 1 KB and 12 KB). On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
6. In case, there is any discrepancy in „one-time registration‟ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature etc, „one-time registration‟ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The Commission allows editing of information like name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the „one-time registration‟ can be edited once before every exam but prior to submission of application for examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN „One-time Registration‟ and Application data will be allowed.
7. Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, making payment of examination fee, etc.
8. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India within the stipulated date and time.
9. Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
10. The application form without photograph/ signature or with blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected summarily
Kindly Note : The information provided here is just indicative information and is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis . We make no claims on accuracy and reliability of the information. For correct/current information kindly contact concerned college/institution/authorities.