|MPPSC Exam Analyser||Details on Exam, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and more|
|MPPSC Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 questions subjectwise, topicwise, chapterwise with facility to create your own test based of parameters. More than 1000 keywords/keyconcepts to create self tests
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for MPPSC Prelims Exam
|MPPSC Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 10 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for MPPSC State Service Prelims Paper 1 (General Studies) Exam
- 10 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for MPPSC State Service Prelims Paper 2 (General Aptitude Test) Exam
|MPPSC Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted Test with individual analytics. You get detailed real-time Analysis of MPPSC Test Papers.|
|MPPSC Comparative Study||All India Rank of MPPSC Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Student.|
|Number of MPPSC Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
Kindly Note : TestBag now has exclusive microsite for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) CIVIL SERVICES Exam. Please click on mppsc.testbag.com for one stop on everything about MPPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question bank & Online Mock Sample Paper Test Series.
MPPSC State Service (Preliminary) Examination Syllabus
Paper -I General Studies
1. History, Culture and Literature of Madhya Pradesh.
2. History of India.
3. Geography of Madhya Pradesh.
4. Geography of World and India :-
5. (A) Constitutional System of Madhya Pradesh
(B) Economy of Madhya Pradesh
6. Constitution Government and Economy of India.
7. Science and Technology.
8. Current International and National Affairs.
9. Information and Communication Technology
10. National and Regional Constitutional / Statutory Bodies
State Service (Preliminary) Examination Syllabus
Paper -II : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
Note:- Question relating to Hindi Language Comprehension skill of Class X level will be tested through passages from Hindi language only without providing English Translation thereof in the question paper.
Kindly Note : The information provided here is just indicative information and is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis . We make no claims on accuracy and reliability of the information. For correct/current information kindly contact concerned college/institution/authorities.