|GUJCET Exam Analyser||Details on Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Cut offs and more|
|GUJCET Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 questions subjectwise, topicwise, chapterwise with facility to create your own test based of parameters
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for GUJCET Exam
|GUJCET Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for GUJCET BTEACH Exam
- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for GUJCET BPHARMA Exam
- 40 Subject Mock Test (Per Month) for GUJCET Exam
|GUJCET Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted test with individual analytics|
|GUJCET Comparative Study||GUJCET Entrance Exam Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Students|
|Number of Test Per Day (12 Tests)|| Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|GUJCET Study Materials (Free)||GUJCET Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
TestBag now has exclusive microsite for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) Online Preparation for admission into degree engineering and degree and diploma pharmacy courses. Please click on gujcet.testbag.com for one stop on everything about GUJCET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous years old question papers and GUJ CET online mock test series.
Last Date for Filling, Updating and Submitting GUJCET 2022 Application Form is 05/02/2022
GUJCET 2022 admit card will be issued to the aspirants 10 days before the conduct of the examination.
GUJCET 2022 Exam Date and Schedule:
GUJCET Application form is available from : 25 January 2022
Last Date to Apply GUJCET Application Form: 05th February 2022
GUJCET Admit Card releases : Not Announced
GUJCET Exam Date : Not Announced
GUJCET FOR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY COURSES
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB), Government of Gujarat conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET for admission to the bachelors programs in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the various government/government aided, universities and private colleges/institutes in Gujarat state. The task of conducting the examination is entrusted with various universities of Gujarat on rotation basis by the Government of Gujarat.
GUJCET 2021 has been reintroduced by ACPC as the entrance examination for admission into the engineering institutes of Gujarat.
The test is held for following main courses
B Tech - Bachelor of Technology
BE - Bachelor of Engineering
B Pharma - Bachelor of Pharmacy
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
1. The GUJCET applicant should be of Indian nationality.
2. Should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 2022.
3. The GUJCET applicants should have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
4. If the GUJCET applicant completes their 10+2 examination in 2022, they are also eligible to apply.
5. To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
6. Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
GUJCET 2022 Application Process:
GUJCET 2022 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website. Click here for GUJCET REGISTRATION
Candidates must understand the instructions for submission of application form for GUJCET 2022
GUJCET 2022 Application Fee : Rs.300/-
GUJCET Mode of Payment Online through SBI Epay System using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
For more GUJCET 2022 details and to apply online, please visit the official website.
Useful Website for GUJCET
Kindly Note : The information provided here is just indicative information and is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis . We make no claims on accuracy and reliability of the information. For correct/current information kindly contact concerned college/institution/authorities.