|GGSIPU BBA Exam Analyser||Details on GGSIPU CET BBA Exam, Syllabus, Exam Analysis, Pattern, Cut offs, Tips for Preparation and more|
|GGSIPU BBA Question Bank with Self Assessor||More than 50000 GGSIPU CET BBA Questions Subjectwise, Topicwise, Chapterwise with facility to create your own test based of parameters which include GGSIPU CET BBA Previous years old Question Papers.
- 180 Subject & Chapter Tests (Per Month) for GGSIPU BBA Exam
|GGSIPU BBA Mock Tests with Test Simulator||- 15 Complete Mock Tests (Per Month) for GGSIPU BBA Exam|
|GGSIPU BBA Report and Analytics||Test History for each attempted GGSIPU CET BBA Test with individual analytics. You get detailed real-time Analysis of GGSIPU CET BBA Test Papers.|
|GGSIPU BBA Comparative Study||All India Rank of GGSIPU CET BBA Mock Tests taken are compared with Toppers and Average Student.|
|Number of Test Per Day (12 Tests)||Self Assessor/Topic Tests - 6 Tests
Test Simulator/Mock Tests - 6 Tests
|GGSIPU BBA Study Materials (Free)||GGSIPU BBA Smart Learning has videos, study materials, notes and other help keyword wise and topic wise from large pool of knowledge.|
TestBag has now exclusive website dedicated to GGSIPU BBA Entrance Exams Online Preparation. Please click on bba.testbag.com for one stop on everything about GGSIPU BBA exam Details, Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Years Question Papers and GGSIPU BBA Online Mock Test Series Sample Papers.
Opening Date & Time for Sign-up, Online Registration of CET Application & payment of Examination Fees : 04th March 2022
Last Date of CET Application (UPTO 4 PM) : 30th April 2022
CET Date : Dates and details of Common Entrance Tests shall be notified later
GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM (CET) FOR BBA
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) was established in 1998 by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999.
The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
GGSIPU provides a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the university as well as in large number of affiliated institutes.
GGSIPU conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to its various programmes in the university as well as affiliated institutes.
Kindly note that GGSIPU-CET is not a common test for all courses. Students choosing different programmes have to appear in different tests in their respective subjects as per the scheduled date and time.
Click Here For GGSIPU CET BBA Online Mock test Series
GGSIPU has following 3 year BBA & Allied Programmes:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance)
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Aided Management)
The University has 10 university schools of studies functioning under it. It has around 34 colleges affiliated to it which offer BBA program.
Admission to this program is through a common entrance test conducted by the university popularly known as IPU CET. IPU CET 2022 for BBA.
GGSIPU BBA ELIGIBILITY :
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
AGE : As on 01.08.2022 candidate should not be beyond 21 years
Click Here For GGSIPU CET BBA Online Free Mock test Series
GGSIPU BBA SUBJECTS OF ENTRANCE TEST :
i. English Language & Comprehension –(25%)
ii. General Awareness-(25%)
iii. Logical and Analytical Ability-(25%)
iv. Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills-(25%)
Level of questions asked shall be as per the level of qualifying examinations i.e. 10+2 level
HOW TO GGSIPU BBA CET APPLY : The website for filling the forms is https://ipu.ac.in
Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the university website https://ipu.ac.in
Application Forms: The Application form is fully automated and the payment to be made online only.
1. The candidates are advised to go through the admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Online Application Forms for the CET
2. Any candidate may fill any application form for admissions. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he / she is eligible and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for admission. The fee paid for application for admission shall not be refundable.
3. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him / her and entire fee will also be forfeited. The Vice Chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University may cancel the admission of any student for specific reasons at any stage.
4. Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
5. CET Code: If the candidate is desirous of appearing in more than one Test, separate Application Form should be submitted for each test. Verify the CET Code from the List of Programmes in Admission Brochure before submitting the form. Any request / application for change of CET Code will NOT be entertained.
6. Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of submission of application.
Application Form Fee: All the candidates shall submit application forms only through online mode for all the courses where admission will be granted based on CET conducted by the University/where the admission is based on the National Level Test/where the admission is on the basis of merit of qualifying examination for the Academic Session 2022-23. The application form is available at the University website http://www.ipu.ac.in
The application form along with the requisite fee of Rs.1200/-excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable, shall be available from 3rd March 2022.The Application fee, the processing charges and taxes shall not be refundable under any circumstances. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online.
For More CET Derails:
Kindly Note : The information provided here is just indicative information and is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis . We make no claims on accuracy and reliability of the information. For correct/current information kindly contact concerned college/institution/authorities.